Cadence University Program Member - Rice University
This page is dedicated to the Cadence design tools widely used in our hardware design courses.
- Electronic Systems: Principles and Practice - SPB (PCB)Elec 422
- VLSI System Design - Custom IC, SiP, Digital IC, Verification
- Digital Integrated Circuits - Custom IC, SiP, Digital IC, VerificationElec 424
- Mobile and Embedded Systems - SPB (PCB)
- Analog Integrated Circuts - Custom IC, VerificationElec 490
- Electrical Engineering Independent Design Projects - SPB (PCB)Elec 494
- Electrical Engineering Senior Design Projects - SPB (PCB)Elec 516
- Analog Circuit Design - Custom IC, SiP, Digital IC, VerificationElec 517
- Architecting Algorithms - Custom IC, SiP, Digital IC, Verification
- Advanced Digital IC Design - Custom IC, SiP, Digital IC, Verification
- Advanced VLSI Design - Custom IC, SiP, Digital IC, Verification
- Energy Efficient ML Systems - Custom IC, SiP, Digital IC, Verification
Cadence Tools Tutorials:
Cadence IC Design Flow Tutorial
Cadence PCB Layout with Allegro
Information is provided 'as is' without warranty of any kind. No statement is made and no attempt has been made to examine the information, either with respect to operability, origin, authorship or otherwise. Please use this information at your own risk. We recommend using it on a copy of your data to be sure you understand what it does under your conditions. Keep your master intact until you are satisfied with the use of this information within your environment.
Cadence is a registered trademark of Cadence Design Systems, Inc., 2655 Seely Avenue, San Jose, CA 95134.
Rice University Contact: Joseph Cavallaro (713-348-4719).
Last updated 4/21/2020.